|Size (L x W x H)||217 cm x 21 cm x 51 cm|
- Durable wireless in-ear monitor system delivers high-quality sound and stable RF
- Ideal for use in houses of worship and performance venues
- Optimized internal digital signal processing provides exceptional stereo separation
- Wide UHF tuning bandwidth of 138 MHz for maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment; available in frequency band DF2 (470 – 608 MHz)
- Shares design elements with the 3000 Series UHF Wireless Systems for easy integration and compatibility
- Transmitter and receiver include OLED screens for optimal readout of key settings and alerts
- Offers network monitoring and control via Wireless Manager software
- A channel plan can be deployed to all network-connected transmitters via an RF scan from a single receiver, with no interference or third-order intermodulation
- Body-pack receiver operates continuously for up to 7 hours when powered by NiMH batteries and charged in the ATW-CHG3 or ATW-CHG3N charging station (sold separately)
- Stereo or mono operation with pan/personal mix controls
- Receiver is equipped with an efficient headphone amp to ensure clear, natural sound quality
- Custom audio settings include EQ, limiter, gain control and balance
- Receiver’s antenna diversity improves RF stability
- Included ATH-E40 professional in-ear monitor headphones feature propriety dual phase push-pull drivers for exceptional accuracy and clarity
- Transmitter is equipped with balanced XLR inputs and loop output, plus network port
The Audio-Technica 3000 Series Wireless In-Ear Monitor System (ATW-3255) was designed to bring professional sound quality and features to all levels of performers and performance venues. System integrators for houses of worship, owners of live-performance venues and the musicians who play in them all tell us the same thing: They need an affordable, durable in-ear monitor system that is easy to use and, crucially, delivers high-quality sound with dependable RF.
The 3000 Series Wireless IEM provides all that and more.
|Operating Frequencies||Band DF2: 470.125 to 607.875 MHz
Please note that some frequency bands might not be available in your territory or could come with a
limited tuning bandwidth/transmitting power due to local regulations.
|Minimum Frequency Step||25 kHz|
|Nominal/Peak Deviation||±34 kHz nominal / ±45 kHz peak|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz to 14,100 Hz|
|Stereo Separation||75 dB|
|Operating Range||90 m (300')
Open range environment with no interfering signals
|Dynamic Range||>90 dB, A-weighted, typical|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.2% (at 1 kHz, +4dBu input)|
|Maximum Simultaneous Use (recommended)||49 ch per band
For assistance with multi-band operation or other frequency coordination issues, contact your local Audio-Technica dealer.
|Notes||For product improvement, the product is subject to modification without notice.|
ATH-E40 IEM, Stereo Trasmitter ATW-3205, Stereo Receiver ATW-R3250