|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 20 cm x 10 cm|
Now in a limited edition shade of 'Deep Sea Blue', this colour was voted as the next most popular shade through a worldwide poll.
The critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable.
Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree - the M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cables (includes 1.2 m -3.0 m coiled cable, 3.0 m straight cable and 1.2 m straight cable)
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring and personal listening
CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
15 to 28,000 Hz
|Maximum Input Power||
1,600 mW at 1 kHz
285 g (10 oz), without cable and connector
Interchangeable cables: Detachable 1.2 m -3.0 m (3.9' -9.8') Coiled Cable, Detachable 3.0 m (9.8') Straight Cable and Detachable 1.2 m(3.9') Straight Cable
Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter