|Size (L x W x H)||28 cm x 26 cm x 11 cm|
The ATM230PK Drum Microphone 3-Pack gives you a set of three compact microphones specifically engineered to mic rack and floor toms, snare drums and other percussion instruments.
The mic’s proprietary capsule is designed to excel in high SPL applications, delivering full, well-rounded audio with an exceptional low-end.
The hypercardioid polar pattern keeps the focus on the sound source, directionality that is aided by the mic’s low-profile design, which allows it to be placed in a wide variety of setups. All this makes the ATM230 ideally suited for miking toms, snare and other percussion instruments.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent attack
- Low-profile design permits versatile placement around drum kit
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes AT8665 drum mount and a soft protective pouch
|Frequency Response||30-12,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||–54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Dimensions||82.5 mm (3.2") long, 38.0 mm (1.5") maximum diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||3x AT8665 drum mount for 5/8"-27 threaded adaptor; 3x 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adaptor; 3x soft protective pouch|