|Size (L x W x H)||483 mm x 385 mm x 44 mm|
- High-quality digital wireless system with a newly developed proprietary Audio-Technica codec for excellent-quality sound
- Super-low latency of 2.5ms.
- Antenna cascade output allows 5 receivers to be connected so a single pair of antennas can feed up to 10 channels of wireless.
- AES256 encryption allows you to transmit confidently and without fear of network intrusion.
- The Network-enabled receiver offers network control and monitoring via the Audio-Technica Wireless Manager software.
- MIX (Audio MIX) output function of receiver 1 and receiver 2.
The sleek, rack-mounted 3000 Digital Series dual channel receiver features the newly created Audio-Technica codec. The antenna cascade output allows five receivers to be simultaneously connected; this allows a single pair of antennas to feed up to 10 channels of wireless audio, minimizing the rack space required.
You’re In Control
With the 3000 Wireless Digital Series ATW-DR3120 dual channel receiver, easily monitor frequency coordination, equipment status and logs by the free of charge Wireless Manager software. For even more accuracy and peace of mind, real-time in-field walk testing is possible helping you spot operating range limits and dropout zones.
|Receiving System||True Diversity|
|Image Rejection||70 dB|
|RF Sensitivity||−98 dBm (10−5 BER)|
|Maximum Output Level||18 dBV (Line), −12 dBV (Mic)|
|Antenna Input||BNC-type, 50 ohms|
|Antenna Power||12 VDC, 150 mA (combined)|
|Power Supply||100 to 240 VAC (50/60 Hz)|
|Operating Temperature Range||−5°C to +40°C (23°F to 104°F)|
|Dimensions||483 mm (19.02") × 385 mm (15.16") × 44 mm (1.73") (W × D × H)|
|Weight||Approx. 4.1 kg (144.6 oz)|
|Accessories Included||1/2λ whip antenna × 2, power cable, rubber legs × 4|