|Size (L x W x H)||20 cm x 10 cm x 2 cm|
- Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design – the flexible, lightweight, contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit even for those wearing glasses
- Detachable, field-replaceable cable with robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Wired version’s power module (AT8545) includes a high-pass filter that provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Comes with the AT8464x Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that’s worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort
- Constructed of hypoallergenic materials
Audio-Technica’s high-SPL BP892x MicroSet® offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892x hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit.
The BP892x MicroSet’s subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule delivers extremely intelligible, natural audio with a flat, extended frequency response that is ideal for stage and television talent, lecturers, and worship leaders. Engineered to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use, the BP892x includes a detachable, field-replaceable cable with a robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations.
BP892xcH: 55" (1.4 m) detachable cable terminated with a screw-down 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cH-style body-pack wireless transmitters; no power module.
BP892xcH-TH: same as BP892xcH, but in "theater" color (beige).
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000 Hz|
|Low Frequency Roll Off||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave (wired only)|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-43 dB (7.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Output Impedance||250 ohms (wired only)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.|
|Dynamic Range||104 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL (wired only)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||63 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||11-52V DC, 2 mA typical (wired only)|
|Switches||Flat, roll-off (wired only)|
|Current Consumption||0.2 mA typical at 5V (wireless only)|
|Voltage Range||2.5-10V (wireless only)|
|Weight (microphone)||Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.6 g (0.09 oz)|
|Weight (power module)||85 g (3.0 oz) (wired only)|
|Cable||Detachable 1.4 m (55") long, 1.6 mm (0.06") diameter, 2- or 3-conductor shielded cable (termination dependent)|
|Dimensions||Microphone: 9.5 mm (0.37") long, 2.6 mm (0.10") diameter Boom: 98.5 mm (3.88") long, 1.07 mm (0.04") diameter|
|Dimensions (power module)||100.0 mm (3.94") long, 18.9 mm (0.74") diameter (wired only)|
|Output Connector (power module)||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type (wired only)|
|Accessories Included||BP892x: AT8545 power module (wired only); AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit; AT8440 cable clip; AT8157 windscreen; AT8171 windscreen; two AT8156 element covers; moisture guard; belt clip (wired only); carrying case BP892x-TH: AT8545 power module (wired only);|
|Audio-Technica Case Style||M31|