|Size (L x W x H)||32 cm x 15 cm x 8 cm|
cardioid condenser clip-on micropgone for unipack™ wireless system
Supplied with Audio-Technica's versatile UniMount® clip and new violin mount, the low-profile ATM350cW is an exceptional cardioid condenser microphone designed to clip to brass, reeds, piano, snare, toms, and violin and other percussive instruments. Compact and discreet, the ATM350cW is capable of integrating itself into the smallest of spaces, for clear and balanced sound captivation, even at heightened levels of acoustic pressure.
- Very versatile microphone
- 1.4m cable with a locking 4-pin HRS connector fits onto all Audio-Technica UniPak™ (wireless) systems
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid (EU-H) and omnidirectional (EU-W) polar patterns
- Very effective UniMount® system, easy to attach to a multitude of instruments
- Unique violin mount permits unobtrusive placement of microphone between the instrument's bridge and tailpiece
- Possibility of transforming the ATM350cW into a wired microphone with XLR 3-pin, by connecting to the tubular AT8539 phantom power module (optional)
- Product designed and made in Japan
- Lifetime guarantee*
“Interchangeable cardioid capsule”
Supplied with a UE-C cardioid capsule, the directivity of the ATM350cW can also be changed by mounting an hypercardioid capsule (EU-H) or an omnidirectional capsule (EU-W), sold separately.
“Unimount instrument microphone mount”
The clamp supplied on the flexible part of the ATM350cW enables very precise positioning, and guarantees shock resistance and unwanted vibration.
“Wired microphone option"
The ATM350cW is equipped with a lockable output HRS 4 pin connector compatible with all Audio-Technica UniPak™ bodypack transmitter wireless systems. Nevertheless, you have the ability to transform ATM350cW wired microphone, by simply connecting it to the tubular AT8539 phantom power module (optional). You will get a ATM350cW equipped with a classic XLRM 3 output pin.
Cardioid directivity for better source isolation and a reduction of lateral and rear sound intake.
Includes AT8418 instrument mount for brass, reeds, drums, etc.
Comes with AT8468 unique violin mount that permits unobtrusive placement of the microphone between intstument bridge and tailpiece
4-pin hrs connector
ATM350cW comes with a 1.4m cable with lockable HRS 4-pin connector, for adaptability to all (wireless Audio-Technica UniPak™ systems
|Weight||14.5 g (0.5 oz)|
|Cable||1.4m terminated for use with Audio-Technica UniPak® body-pack transmitters|
|Dimensions||37.8 mm (1.49") long, 12.2 mm (0.48") diameter|
|Accessories Included||AT8418 UniMount® instrument mount|