Product type: PA loudspeaker Type: Powered Low/mid driver dimensions: 15 "
Woofer size: 381 mm Woofer magnet: Ferrite Woofer brand: Custom-made
Woofer voice coil: 3 " Woofer voice coil (mm): 76.2 mm Horn: CD horn
HF driver dimensions: 1 " HF Driver Size: 25.4 mm HF driver magnet: Ferrite
HF driver brand: BMS HF driver voice coil: 1 " HF Driver Voice Coil: 25.4 mm
Amplifier: Class D, Hypex Ucd400 Dispersion (H x V): 100 x 55 °
RMS: 400 W Peak power: 1600 W Frequency response: 50 - 19000 Hz
Max. SPL (continuous): 120 dB Max. SPL (peak): 134 dB
Protection circuits: HF Driver , over voltage , over-current
Input sensitivity: - 5 dBu Controls: Bass , Line Gain , Mic Gain , Power , Treble , volume
Indicators: Limit , Power , Protect (protection circuit engaged) , Signal
Line inputs: 1 Line input connectors: 6.3 mm jack , XLR
Mic inputs: 6.3 mm jack , XLR
Line outputs: 1 Line output connectors: XLR
Loudspeaker outputs: 1 Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible
Minimum impedance of connected speakers: 8 Ohm(s)
Operating voltage: Switching power supply Operating voltage: 220 V AC - 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood Cabinet surface: texture paint Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
Monitor angle: 54 ° Width: 480 mm Height: 650 mm Depth: 460 mm
Features: *Short Term Max. SPL Peak @ 1m with Pink Noise , 6 x M8 flying points , flange , LD Systems "Evolutive" handles
Weight: 28,5 kg
The LD DPA260 is a 6-Channel 19″ Speaker Processor for our VA-4, VA-8 and UNO-Array with plenty of useful setups for each system
- Compact and powerful headphone amplifier
- Also ideal for wired in-ear monitoring
- Balanced XLR inputs L/R
- 3.5 mm AUX input for click and playback
- Precise volume and balance controllers
- Built-in limiter for distortion-free playback and feedback protection
- Switchable mono sum for a focused sound
- Ultra stable housing with soft-touch surface
- Practical belt clip for direct on-body operation
- Connection for a 9 V DC adapter
Passive Guitar DI Box & Speaker Simulation
- Input: 1x unbalanced 6.3 mm jack.
- Outputs: 1x balanced 6.3 mm jack, 1x XLR.
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm.
- Max. load: 200 W.
- Switchable sound characteristics: "Mellow", "Normal" and "Bright.
- Voicing filter.
- Die-cast aluminium cabinet.
- Powder-coated housing surface.
- Plug & Record Set for DIY Videographer
- MT830cW Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
- Bodypack Transmitter
- Triple-Diversity Camera-Mount Receiver
- Protected Peer-to-Peer Connection
- Easy to Use, Flexible Operation
- Balanced Output & Headphone Output
- 7-Hr Batteries + USB Power
- Up to 8 Mics on Set / 100' Range