|Size (L x W x H)||15 cm x 15 cm x 5 cm|
- Dual-channel audio capture
- Works with iOS devices, Mac or PC
- Easy to use and store settings with the exclusive DPA App
- Compatible with a range of recording / broadcasting apps
- Works with all DPA mics with a MicroDot connector
At about two inches in diameter, the DPA MMA-A is a rugged, ultra-compact mobile audio interface that easily fits in your pocket. It provides best-in-class audio conversion quality and has two superb microphone preamps which work seamlessly with all of DPA’s capsules. The d:vice™ can be controlled with a remote application on any iOS device.
An exclusive DPA app is available for download from the Apple® App store. The app allows you to store gain settings and low-cut filters for ongoing and future personalized use in dedicated presets. Third-party applications can be used to accomplish specific tasks, including but not limited to, live broadcast and high-quality recordings.
The MMA-A Digital Audio Interface was designed with broadcasters and mobile journalists in mind, but can also be used by other content makers for recording music, filming on location, and during both live and recorded broadcasts. With this interface, users can portably record and stream clear and professional audio from the connected microphones.
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Form Factor:Portable
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:2
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs:2 x DPA MicroDot
- USB:1 x Type Micro-B
- Software:D:Vice App
- Compatibility:Mac, PC, iOS 10 or later (Apple DPA app needed for some features)
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Power Supply:USB bus powered
- Weight:1.8 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number:MMA-A