|Size (L x W x H)
|30 cm x 12.9 cm x 7 cm
- Welded I-beam construction makes it impossible to torque the PC board eliminating cold solder joints which is the main cause of system failure.
- A military-grade PC board is employed for maximum wear and tear in abusive environments.
- A -15dB pad allows super hot inputs such as that from a CD player to be connected and balanced for long runs.
- The Merge function turns the input and thru into a passive mixer to sum stereo feeds to mono at the XLR output saving inputs on the mixer.
- Book-end design creates a protective zone around the switches & connectors for best protection.
- A heavy-duty baked enamel finish for excellent durability and great looks for many years.
- The XLR balanced mic level output provides 100% isolation for runs to 1000 feet without appreciable noise.
- A polarity reverse switch flips for out of phase sound
- The parallel speaker interface option introduces a second -30dB pad with band-pass filter to emulate a 12" guitar speaker.
- A no-slip full bottom pad reduces mechanical vibration, improves electrical isolation and keeps the JDI from moving around.
Passive Full-Featured Stereo Direct Box
The JDI Duplex is a high performance 2-channel passive direct box designed for enhanced connectivity for any application, with numerous input connector types and premium Jensen transformers for exceptional audio performance.
- Jensen transformer equipped passive DI
- Eliminates hum and buzz from ground loops
- 1/4″, 3.5mm, RCA, and XLR inputs to connect to any source
- Exceptional signal handling and noise rejection
Unparalleled tone, multiple connector options
The JDI Duplex takes the exceptional transparency and wide bandwidth of the JDI Stereo passive direct box, and adds numerous connector types and line-level inputs to provide the audio technician with the ability to interface with any stereo sound source.
Designed to handle extreme signal levels without distortion, it utilizes two world-class Jensen JT-DB-EPC audio transformers to deliver a smooth, warm sounding Bessel curve - reminiscent of the finest vintage gear. Ruler flat from 10Hz to 40kHz and with virtually zero phase deviation, the JDI Duplex delivers the natural, pure sound of the instrument without artifact.
The inputs can be accessed via 1/4", RCA, 3.5mm TRS, or XLR line-level connectors, making it easy to plug in any sound source, from stereo instruments to consumer playback equipment, or professional +4dB line-level audio equipment.