• Limited-edition mic with reflective silver finish
• Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
• High-quality AD converter with 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
• Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
• Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
• High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
• Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for streaming, podcasting, home studio recording, and voiceover use
• Includes AT8458a shock mount
- Engineered for durability, excellent speech intelligibility and reliable performance with full-sounding professional pickup
- Ideal for vocal and instrument miking in performance and practice
- Features a dynamic moving coil element and unidirectional polar pattern for feedback protection
- Rugged metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Designed with conveniently-located on/off switch, and includes stand clamp & detachable 5 m (16.5') cable (XLR to 1/4" phone plug)
This highly professional 2-way active system is designed for absolute, long-term reliability. With its multi-functional bass reflex housing and finely tuned, user-friendly presets, the speakers are suitable as full-range, box, satellite and floor monitors. The Stinger® 12 A G3 is powered by a highly efficient Class-D amplifier with an impressive 500-watt continuous output. The specially developed 12" woofer and a BMS tweeter driver achieve a deep bass response and fresh, natural trebles. The wave guide of the tweeter has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflection from floors and ceilings and prevents sidelobe levels, thus achieving controlled and homogeneous dispersion. LD Systems’ proprietary DynX® DSP technology means that the Stinger® 12 A G3 delivers perfect performance with maximum clarity and power under all conditions. The signal processing of the crossover function and the multi-band limiter achieve an optimal runtime and high freedom from distortion. Designed as an all-around workhorse, the housing of the speaker is made of robust birch plywood. An extremely resilient coating of polyurea offers exceptional robustness and durability. The features include a steel front grille, a dual-tilt stand attachment, flight points and ergonomic handles. The Stinger® 12 A G3 is a good value and attractive solution for professional sound systems, with extensive accessories that support usage on the stage and in fixed installations.
15" active PA Speaker
Stinger 15 G2 Active Full-Range Speaker
The Stinger 15 G2 is an active, 2-way full-range speaker with numerous potential applications, whether in a portable PA system, as a monitor or in permanent installations.
The built-in Hypex Ucd400 Class D power amp delivers 1600W / 4 ohms Peak power to a 15" woofer and a 1" BMS HF compression driver, which ensure an outstanding sound and an extremely high maximum sound level pressure of 120dB (134dB peak). It is connected using XLR/jack combo connectors and an XLR output. Passive speakers or subwoofers can be driven in parallel via a Speakon-compatible power amp output. An onboard 2-band EQ is provided for perfect tone control.
The hardware of the bass reflex cabinet made of sturdy multiplex includes a stand support six M8 mounting holes for flyware, and the innovative LD "Evolutive" handles. The new handles offer a comfortable grip from all sides for secure carrying. Mounting brackets and a protective cover are available as accessories.
Engineered for rock-solid reliability day in, day out this active subwoofer is a truly professional performer. With built-in presets for quick system integration and a variety of cardioid array configurations it is completely user-friendly. The Stinger® SUB 15 A G3 is powered by high efficiency Class D amplification with a mighty 450 watts RMS output. It drives a custom designed 15” woofer delivering a huge bottom end with terrific punch and excellent definition.
The Stinger® SUB 15 A G3 incorporates LD Systems’ proprietary DynX® DSP technology to ensure top-level performance and pristine, distortion-free bass reproduction at all times. Designed to be a real workhorse throughout, the well-braced bass reflex enclosure is constructed for horizontal and vertical orientation. It is made of rigid 18 mm birch ply and coated with ultra tough polyurea for extraordinary strength and durability. Sporting a steel front grille, M20 threaded pole insert, stacking recesses and ergonomic handles the Stinger® 15 A G3 is an attractively priced choice for truly professional sound reinforcement. A large selection of accessories facilitate live and installed applications.